Are you in your final year of education or a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to work with the world's most stylish recycling business?
By building massive factories and collaborating with world-leading fashion brands, we’re making fashion circular. Now, we’re looking for a self-motivated Communications Creative to be part of the Growth team as we build global awareness for our product Circulose®.
- Create content for Instagram, Linkedin, newsletters, magazines, campaigns and web. Video, merch, photo, embroidery, beats, haikus, sculpture — anything that's good and interesting!
- Monitor the conversation and interact with our stakeholders
- Be up to date with the evolving landscape and bring us ideas to stay competitive
- Create content for internal employer branding projects
- Assist with coordination of ongoing projects
- Assist with administrative work
Keep in mind that we’re a small team at fast-growing company, so roles and tasks change as we expand. To be completely honest, we just want things to get done, but so do you, right?
We're looking for someone
- Style conscious and trend sensitive
- Creative and eager to learn
- Sustainability conscious
- Social media native
- Experience in Adobe creative suite
- Strong writer with excellent English skills
- Comfortable with Wordpress
- DIY mindset
Part-time with opportunity for future full-time position.