We’re Renewcell, a fast-growing Swedish sustaintech company with a unique textile recycling technology and a world-class team of people on a mission to change the fashion industry for the better.
Our vision is to inspire an Industrial Evolution to a sustainable world.
Renewcell is currently looking for a Sourcing Manager to strengthen the Supply Chain team. The position is company wide and will work with all our three sites to improve processes, manage suppliers and negotiate new supplier contracts. The position can be based at any of our sites (Kristinehamn, Sundsvall or Stockholm) and will require that the candidate can travel around 40% of the time. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for souring in our expansion projects, mainly equipment and contractors
- Responsible for indirect sourcing for all sites
- Responsible for managing supplier relations, development and performance monitoring
- Responsible for developing sourcing processes
- Responsible for defining a sourcing strategy for different categories
- A degree in Engineering, MSc or other relevant University Degree
- Working experience of +10 years in Sourcing, preferably both as a Management consultant and Sourcing manager
- Negotiation experience from both commercial and technical purchasing
- Experience from process industry, specifically Pulp and Paper is an advantage
- Team player, able to influence team members and project stakeholders
- Experience from SAP is a plus
- Capability to independently drive (sourcing) projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent English and Swedish written and oral skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and with a strong drive to deliver results
We look forward to receiving your application! Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.